1. one white polo with polka dots design perfect for new year . Polka dots for Chinese are lucky by the way.
2. one denim shorts with cat brooch in one of the pockets and little diamonds sticked near the pocket area.
3. one black blouse with zebra printed sleeves.
4. one plain black with a straight little diamonds placed horizontally across the blouse.
5. one black dress with sequins and an anchor design in front.
6: last but not the least one blue and white sleeveless with leather straps.
That’s only P1000.00 bucks snatched from my pocket. I'll take photos of what I bought soon. If I went shopping to the mall I might have bought only one branded blouse and since there's no budget for food left will eat at home instead.
You might think it's expensive for thrifted clothes yeah that crossed my mind as well, but I always thrift when it's “new arrival” so I have more choices. I love thrift shopping merely because it’s cheap and the fact that I'll be comfortable wearing that in public and won't bounce in someone wearing the same blouse and the same color as I'm wearing.
Anyway, since i don't have pictures yet of what i bought here's some of the pictures i wasn't able to post here yet.
Black Mini Skirt: Thrifted
Pink Tee: Random Shop